Setting up your class, creating pupil logins, launching with your class and classroom activities.
See a demo of the pupil tools
For a quick introduction into how to send a lesson to your pupils and enable self and peer assessment, check out this short video.
To use our pupil tools you must have set up your class/school on Pobble.
Adding pupils via Wonde (syncing your MIS)
The pupils will all need a pupil login code to access Pobble. You will find these on your ‘My Pupils page’ once the pupils have been added.
We recommend running a short session to introduce pupil logins to your class. To help we have built a lesson for you. Open the lesson here.
Once children are confident in logging in, they can use Pobble pupil logins in a number of ways to support their learning.
- Search our children’s writing bank for inspiration and leave comments
- Access a Pobble lesson created and sent by their teacher
- Search lessons created by the Pobble team
- Send writing (handwritten or typed) based on these lessons direct to their teacher
- Self and peer review their writing using our new pupil tools
In addition to the above activities, which can be used in school or at home, we have provided a set of pupil activity cards with 20 additional classroom activities